Monday, June 29, 2009

watch Transformer with my dear and his friends



June 26, Friday
I went back hometown with my sister. I slept all the way home in the car coz at night i will be watching Transformer.. heheheh... When I arrive home I had my dinner with my family. After that, I went to cinema with my dear and his friends. We going to watch Transformer together... Little weird coz I thought only we both were going... U know it's Friday night!! It suppose to be "Thank God is Friday" coz can go dating ma... His friends too HEAVY and the car always hit the bumper... Haiz... I think they should diet hahahah.... Just kidding only la.... The movie start at 12.20am and end at around 2.45am. Love Bumble Bee!! Very cute!! I hope that i have a car like that haha... mayb in my dream ya!! After movie, need to send my dear's friends back home.... damn tired!! But the movie very nice to watch!!! very appreciate for my dear and his friends for their effort to buy the ticket... as the ticket were sold out quite fast... Thanks!!Muuuccckkksss!!!

This pic took when waiting in the cinema.... wait for 20 minutes!! The 2 person behind me is my dear's friends... spoil my beautiful pic!! hahahah

2 comments:

  1. dear..u very naughty..
    n dun let me involve inside the photo..
    huh mad at u!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can see sombody quite sexy wearing..haha

    ReplyDelete