Thursday, August 27, 2009

A secret will unveil sooner of later.....

August 27, Thursday

Today i feel heart broken after i knew a secret...... i have a fren (X) who will celebrating birthday tomorrow and i'm not invited (i knoe la... who am i anyway).... We know each other for almost 3 years and our frenship was ok until today he/she broke my heart. As a fren, X does not invite me to go to his/her party tomorrow..... I din know anything about having a party until my fren tell me.... All people in the group knew that there will be party going on tomorrow except me and my ji mui.... X secretly told everyone BUT me!!! This is mayb becoz of a simple and stupid reason that i could not accept. That's makes me heart broken... But at last, the secrest was unveil and i'm very angry about it... So, please don ask me "kap" money for the present for X...!!! (SAM FUI YI LANG)

1 comment:

  1. maybe ur friend didnt mean it. talk to her/him face to face. true friendship shouldn't be that fragile just because of a party. cheers!

    ReplyDelete