Saturday, April 17, 2010

Caught in the middle......

I'm being stress lately.... I still got one paper to pass in order to go to UK to further my studies.... All my frens and relatives are asking me wat am i doing lately.... Cant tell them i will go UK as i havt pass the exam.... Cant say im working permanent too... Haiz... wat should i tell them???
All my frens is going to UK soon. They were excited about going to UK, started packing their things, and count downing.... while i'm still here waiting.... First of all, i'm waiting to take my exam.... After the exam I took on Thursday, i'm waiting for the result.... WAITING is the CRUELEST things in my life..... I wanted to go to UK so so so so so much!!!! Please let me pass my exam this time.... please.... i'm begging u....
Yesterday i din sleep well at all... woke up few times in the middle of the night.... Is't STRESS that bothering me??? Stress by my family???? frens??? or my boyfriend instead???? i'm really damn stress now..... help me!!!! I dun want this feeling anymore!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment