Sunday, October 11, 2009

Week 1

October 7, Wednesday
It was my first outing in KL..... Went to watch Rebellion (12.15am) at Pavilion with Nicole and Ting Yi's frens... Felt very paiseh in the cinema coz only heared the laughter of Nicole and me during the movie.... (shame shame ^^ next time gonna be more ladylike).... After movie, cant believe that they wanna go supper.... I din have supper for a long time already.... This is the first time eat supper leh... So, we went to Jalan Ipoh to have dim sum for supper.... arriving home around 3.30am...

October 8, Thursday
Maybe this day consider outing geh... Went to Cola at Wangsa Maju with Ting Yi's frens again... This time only yum cha... I ordered honeydew juice.... Nicole, Khang Wai, Ting Yi, and me played cho dai di.... hahaha Ting Yi lost most of the time... Suddenly, Ting Yi accidentally hit my drinks and "ping pang!!".. say bye bye to my drink.... Then Ting Yi gave some of his drinks to me... Drank half cup of his Carlberg... hehehe... After finish chui sui+ing... went back home at 1.30am...

P/S: For the rest of the day, I've just stay at condo finished watching 3 drama.. hahaha.... cant believe leh??? I also cant believe in myself!!! That's the end in week 1... bye bye week 1 ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment