Monday, October 19, 2009

Week 3

October 19, Monday
I saw my fren at KTM station, Chow Lai Teng. Din seen her for long long long long time.... cant believe i saw her there... Mistaken her little sister as her big sister tim... pai seh (-.-)' hehe...

October 23, Friday
Thanks God is FRIDAY!!!! Anyone wanna go Clubbing??? hahaha... Went to club with my dearest AIN and DIN.... Wow cant believe so many people present on that day... Let me count how many people... 1, 2, 3, 4...... 28!!!! Some of them I don even who are they...@@ But I did have fun that night!! Time passed so quickily and already 3am.... Hmmm actually i don wan this night to end that fast... Wanna hang around there longer but the security started to "shooo" us go.... The first runner up who drunk that night was Tan Poh Suan!! and the winner on that night was Yip Heng Fai!!!! hahahaha Congratulations!!! ^^ (j.k nia) Cheers...!!!

October 25, Sunday
Went to shopping with my parents and Ee Chuan also joined along.... My dad bought me a jacket..!! hehehe sharp red colour hahahah like gonna celebrate chinese new year tim... But I like it very much!! Thanks daddy!!!
At night, my necklace suddenly break jor.... after dinner, daddy wanna buy butter.. then we went to Pasa Bina (Pengkalan Emas) to buy butter... on the way back we saw a shop selling silver necklace.... heheheh My mom bought me a necklace... Love u Mummy!!!

The end for Week 3......
P/S: I Love my Daddy, Mummy, Friends,... and not to forget... my beloved dear dear...

No comments:

Post a Comment