Monday, October 19, 2009

Week 2

October 12, Monday
Nicole, Ting Yi, Kok Hoe, and me went to Genting Klang for facial wash.... Went we arrive there, the people there only promote their products to us.... haiz... kena tipu already.... So, the lesson from today is "No such things as free lunch".... But the dinner we had near the place was quite nice... we eat yong tau fu.... Although kena tipu but can have dinner at new place seems to be cover up my feeling....

October 14, Wednesday
Hehehehe... went to chang k at Mid Valley to celebrate Wan jou birthday... (sorry girl.. cant celebrate the real day of ur birthday) We sang from 1pm till 5pm... After that we went to Genting Klang for dinner... Seems like the food in GK were quite cheap compare to MU... besides that, there were variety of foods that is cheap and delicious!!

October 17, Saturday
Happy Deepavali!!! hahaha Qiao Wei and I went to Radha's house to celebrate Deepavali... Radha's mom specially cook for us on that day!!! hehehe we are their special guest... I love the curry chicken!!! both of us ate almost half of bowl of the chicken!!! We gossip gossip all day... hahah that's wat the girls will do when they meet up...!! After that, we took some photographs and went home around 4.30pm..


At night, my family and I went to my neighbour's open house to celebrate deepavali... This time got my favourite dish which is curry kambing!! Everytime during Deepavali, the dish I'm waiting was curry kambing!!! Then, I went to midnight movie (Pandorum) with Ee Chuan, Ah Ting, and Siew Cheng.

October 18, Sunday
It's celebration of the 9 Goddes... This is the day where "wu gui pao" selling at the temple... Although I'm not Buddhist, I ask my mom to buy me some "wu gui pao". Cute cute little wu gui with coloured with pink.... so cute until "ng se tak sek tim"!!! hehehe.. below is the cute cute wu gui pic ^^



The end for Week 2.....

No comments:

Post a Comment